Just found this on-line… a postcard from Sandberg, Prussia (Piaski, Poland), likely dating from around 1900. Earlier in the 19th century, it was the home of the JACOBOWSKYs, PAWELs, SALOMONSKYs, WOLFFs, and others. The last Jews left for larger towns or other countries within a couple more decades.
In the picture of the town square in the upper right, the building on the left still exists:
It’s a little hard to see from the angle in Google maps, but the two larger buildings down the road are there as well.